THE PORTLAND CAMPUS LIBRARY IS NOW CLOSED.

If you are in need of assistance, please contact our Tigard Campus at 503-892-8100.

Thank you.

Monday, February 08, 2016

So Long and Thanks for all the Memories!

Greetings Everest Portland Community,

As many of you are aware, the Portland Campus is in the process of closing.  In conjunction with this, the Portland Library page will be inaccessible effective March 31, 2016. 

I am sure I speak not only for myself, but the fearless librarians that have come before me when I say that we have been extremely humbled by your support over the years.  It has been my extraordinary pleasure to serve our students, staff, and faculty for the last few years and I am forever changed for the good.

If you are in need of assistance after March 31, please contact our Tigard campus at 503-892-8100.

Wishing you continuing success and amazing adventures,

Cedate